Very very important and useful.
Please share with all your contacts
Johns Hopkins University, sent this excellent summary to
share it with you because it is very clear:
* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule
(DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which,
when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal
mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and
convert them into aggressor and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein
molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The
disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity
and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is
a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent
is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that
is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more,
to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the
protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.
* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water
above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and
everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and
that makes it even more useful.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65%
DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer
of the virus.
* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly
dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and
chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but
you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE SERVES. The virus is not a living
organism like bacteria; they cannot kill what is not alive
with anthobiotics, but quickly disintegrate its structure with
* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or
cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert
and disintegrates only between 3 hours (fabric and
porous), 4 hours (copper, because it is naturally antiseptic;
and wood, be
cause it removes all the moisture and does not let it peel
off and disintegrates). ), 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours
(metal) and 72 hours (plastic). But if you shake it or use a
feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to
3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.
* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold,
or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars. They
also need moisture to stay stable, and especially
darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright
environments will degrade it faster.
* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks
down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and
reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down
collagen (which is protein) in the skin, eventually causing
wrinkles and skin cancer.
* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down
the protective layer of fat.
* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest
vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.
* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.
* The more confined the space, the more concentration of
the virus there can be. The more open or naturally
ventilated, the less.
* This is super said, but you have to wash your hands
before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs,
switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers,
desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.
* You have to HUMIDIFY HANDS DRY from so much
washing them, because the molecules can hide in the
micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better. *
Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not
This is to inform us all that the pH for corona virus
varies from 5.5 to 8.5.
RESEARCH: JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, APRIL 1991,
All we need to do, to beat corona virus, we need to take
more of an alkaline foods that are above the above pH
level of the Virus.
Some of which are:
Lemon – 9.9pH
Lime – 8.2pH
Avocado – 15.6pH
Garlic – 13.2pH
Mango – 8.7pH
Tangerine – 8.5pH
Pineapple – 12.7pH
Dandelion – 22.7pH
Orange – 9.2pH
How do you know you have coronavirus?
1. Itching in the throat,
2. Dry throat,
3. Dry cough.
So where you notice these three things quickly take warm
water and drink.
Do not keep this information to yourself only. Pass it to all
your family and friends. God bless you